Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Technique for Opening the Third Eye Chakra



There are many techniques for opening the Third Eye, and I’ve just come across a particularly interesting one.


Silver Hammer Tapping Method

As posted in “Growing Self Esteem

In this technique you break your inhalations into sixteen sniffs and with each sniff visualize a silver hammer tapping the centre of your forehead. But make sure that you keep the sniff so small that you are able to make sixteen sniff to complete one inhalation but exhale in one breath. Again repeat the process, you will soon feel your third eye chakra opening up slowly.

***

I have not tried this method yet, but I plan to do so soon. (The only problem may be correctly pacing my “sniffs” to achieve sixteen of them.)

Why Open the Third Eye

The third eye, located in the center of the forehead, is what I refer to as “the spiritual zone.” Through the third eye, you can achieve enlightenment, glimpse eternity, and develop your intuitive faculties. Although we all have a third eye, few of us have a wide-open one. That’s why it’s so important to practice certain techniques designed to open the third eye. As soon as I get a chance to practice the above technique, I will update you with the results.

In the meantime…

Try the silver hammer tapping method for yourself and let me know how it goes.

Image by vassiliki koutsothanasi

No comments:

Post a Comment