Saturday, December 10, 2011

Add These to Your Christmas Shopping List


Here’s some products that I have added to my Christmas shopping list. If you are ordering from Amazon this Christmas, you only have 5 more days to order if you want to guarantee delivery before Christmas. Please order though the links below and support my blog! MERRY CHRISTMAS

KINDLE FIRE

The Kindle Fire is a combination of the Kindle reader and an iPad, only much cheaper. With this product, I can instantly download zillions of books and search the web. Awesome!


EMPOWERING WOMEN: EVERY WOMAN’S GUIDE TO SUCCESSFUL LIVING

I have never heard of this book by Louise Hay, but it seems like something I’d like to read!


HOPE: A GUIDE TO SACRED ACTIVISM

As I am becoming more aware of the disintegration of human rights in our world, I’ve become more interested in becoming a social/political activist (this from a woman who spent most of my life feeling that nothing I could do would matter). Anthony Harvey has written this book about sacred activism (a term which he coined). I saw him interviewed by Lilou Mace and knew that I had to purchase this book. Apparently, he espoused a way of being that bridges both the “I’m above it and the world is totally my perception and I will go to hell if I participate in worldly stuff crowd” and the “I don’t care what it is, I need to protest it with hate and violence crowd.”

This is a book that I need to read and, perhaps, you should read it also. (Please watch theYouTube video of Harvey’s interview below and then order the book). With sacred activism, we may be able to transform the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment