Monday, September 12, 2011

Power of Gratitude


The power of gratitude...

Most people do not know just how important it is. I used to look at every little gain as being too little to satisfy me.
Do you know what the result was? I always had very little.

Now I’m turning it around. I am consciously being thankful for everything, no matter how little. And I have already noticed an improvement.

A few days ago, I came across a YouTube video that describes an interesting way to write out a daily gratitude list. It involves not only writing out a list of things that you are grateful for right now, but also writing out a list of things you are grateful for that you do not yet have. Apparently, this brings about miraculous results in manifestation.

Having the attitude of gratitude really works! I’m making this gratitude list-making a daily morning ritual. Watch this video, try it yourself, and let me know if it works for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment