Sunday, December 4, 2011

Book Review: Shift Happens!


Shift Happens! Robert Holden, Ph.D. Carlsbad, CA: Hay House, 2011, 268 pp.

In the introduction of his book, Shift Happens!, Robert Holden writes:

Shift Happens! is about is about personal alchemy and inner transformation. Some people “go” through life; and other people “grow” through life. Shift Happens! celebrates your unlimited potential to grow, blossom, and evolve—in spite of everything. It is a book of hope.
After reading this book, I would agree. Shift Happens! is, indeed, a book of hope.

Weaving together story after story, many taken from patients that he treated in his role as a psychologist and happiness coach, Dr. Holden teaches heart-warming stories of hope and healing. I truly felt a “shift happening” in my spirit as I read this beautiful book.
This book is also a fast read with easy-to-understand concepts.

If you want to be enlightened and entertained at the same time, you need to read Shift Happens! While you’re at it, use the link below to buy one (or more) as Christmas gifts for loved ones. Spread the “shift” around!
---
I have received a copy of Shift Happens! for purposes of my review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own, and I was not paid for giving a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment