Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mercury Retrograde Strikes Again


Mercury is still retrograde, and I should have been more careful with my computer documents.
Last night, I had a computer virus that forced me to restore my computer to an earlier date. The instructions to do so said that my documents would not be disturbed. Boy was it wrong. I lost all but my most recent documents. This means that I lost my book that I had almost completed writing!

My mom was an astrologer and I know I lot about astrology. Therefore, I should have known something like this could happen and I should have saved my important documents elsewhere.
Mercury rules communications, technology, and mechanics of all kinds. When Mercury goes retrograde, all of these matters are confused. Thus, you can expect confusion in appointments, computer glitches, and even transportation breakdowns.

How retrograde Mercury impacts you depends upon the sign it is in and which house in your chart it is traveling.
Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius

Right now, Mercury is retrograde in Sagittarius. I have a Sagittarius Sun with a Gemini Moon. As my 6th house is Sagittarius, Mercury retrograding here means that my daily work would be impacted in some way. It is also opposite my 12th house, the house of solitude, so this would impact the work that I do alone.

So, the moral of this story is:

Even though you know astrology doesn’t mean that you necessarily pay attention to its warnings!

Do you have any stories about how this, or any other Mercury Retrograde, period has affected you?

No comments:

Post a Comment