Sunday, November 20, 2011

Put these on your Holiday Shopping List


Thanksgiving is next week and the day after is Black Friday. Let the holiday shopping season begin! That said, I love to order a lot of my Christmas gifts through Amazon.com. It’s an easy, low stress way to get what I want without visiting countless stores and fighting the crowds.

Below is a list of my some of my recommendations of Spiritual related items you just have to add to your Holiday shopping list this year. I have personally read every book below, and I give all of them two thumbs WAY up. Please order through the links provided, as I am an Amazon associated. Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!

DEEP TRUTH by Gregg Braden

I am half way through reading the book, “Deep Truth,” by Gregg Braden and I am hooked. Gregg Braden has written another winner. This time, he writes about an “uncomfortable truth” not addressed by Al Gore…our planet is facing several crises, each of which could end life as we know it. Unless we wake up. Beautifully written in Braden’s inimitable style, this is a must read for the 2012 generation.



THE POWER OF NOW by Eckhart Tolle
Of course, no spiritual library would be complete without the groundbreaking, “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle.



A NEW EARTH by Eckhart Tolle
This is another awesome work by Eckhart Tolle that you simply must add to your holiday shopping list!



THE DIVINE MATRIX by Gregg Braden
I was first introduced to the work of Gregg Braden through reading “The Divine Matrix.” I’ve been hooked on his books ever since. This is a great, awe inspiring book that you must add to your Christmas list and order today.




No comments:

Post a Comment